Caring for Someone Experiencing Perinatal Mental Health Challenges
This is a PANDA factsheet with information for family and friends who may be caring for someone with perinatal mental health challenges, including anxiety and depression.
This factsheet provides general information about:
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression
- What it can feel like for carers/family
- Tips for those supporting a loved one
- What to look out for in your partner or friend
- How to get support for your loved one and yourself
Orders are in bundles of 25.
25 per pack
The product could not be added to your cart.